Aga Khan University AKU Admissions 2019 are announced for MBBS/BDS and other medical courses.Aga Khan University AKU is one of the leading medical institute in the Karachi.Aga Khan University AKU is recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC).Get details about the latest admissions of AKU , Eligibility criteria, Fee structure, Entry test, contact details and last date for the submission of admission form.Aga Khan University AKU is also recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC).Every year 100,s students participate.
Aga Khan Medical University AKU Admissions 2019 opened for various courses:
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Associate of Science in Dental Hygiene
- Master of Science in Epidemiology & Biostatistics
- Master of Science in Health Policy & Management
- Master of Health Professions Education
- PhD in Health Sciences
Candidates in Pakistan or overseas, who have successfully completed or are completing their HSSC/graduate/postgraduate education by the summer of 2019 and meet the eligibility criteria for the relevant programme as indicated in this brochure may apply.
- Students must have 60% marks in FSc with pre-medical group.
- Or having equivalent degree with verified certificates
- Candidates who have A-level education in Biosciences with at least B grade.
- Keep in mind that to apply for the Aga Khan Medical Entry test, the qualification must be equivalent to pre-medical qualification in Pakistan.
Every year The Aga khan medical university announced admission for 5 year program of MBBS. only 100 seats are launched annually. Candidates who want to get admission in Aga Khan medical university you should register yourself for entry test. The entry test is mandatory for admission only those candidates get admission who pass the entrance test of Aga khan Medical University so register yourself before the deadline of registration.
Section 1: English Language
- Reading and understanding the errors revealed the end of the sentence
Custom time = 1 hour.
Section 2: Science and Mathematics
- Biology (20 MCQ)
- Chemistry (20 MCQ)
- Physics (20 MCQ)
- Scientific Reasoning (30 MCQ)
- Mathematical Meason (30 MCQ)
Total MCQ = 120
Designated time = 2 hours and 15 minutes.
How to Apply:
- Admissions have closed for 2019-2020 cycle. The last date to submit the application was May 20th.
- For your information, following is the application process that was applicable for 2019-2020 cycle.
- Candidates are required to apply online. For assistance in completing the online application, applicants are advised to go through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) or Understand the Online Process.
- Only in situations where the online application is not accessible, candidates may request for a paper-based application form by emailing the Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submitting Paper-Based Application
- Following documents are required to be submitted with paper-based application:
- Completed paper application form
- Two recent passport size colour photographs bearing your name and attestation on the back; for photographs specification, please review Programme Information Booklet
- Attested photocopies of mark sheets/official transcripts/general certificates as entered on the form
- Copy of ‘B’ Form/CNIC/NICOP for candidates applying from Pakistan or relevant pages of passport for overseas applicants
- An extra envelope bearing your name, address and contact number. This envelope will be used to send the admit card to you
- Original payment receipt of application fee
A non-refundable application fee will be applicable as described below:
- Candidates applying from AKU residential countries*: Rs 6,300/-
- Candidates applying from AKU non-residential countries: US$ 306/-
*Afghanistan, Burundi, Kenya, Pakistan, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda
Cash, money orders, postal orders and personal cheques are not acceptable.
The fee for the application for Aga Khan Entry Test before the admission:
- For Aga Khan University residential countries: Rs 6,300/-
- For Aga Khan University non-residential countries: US$ 306/-
The AKU designed for people to live in countries are Pakistan, Afghanistan, Burundi, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya. Please note that cash, money orders, postal orders, and personal cheques are not acceptable at AKU. The application fee is non-refundable.
The Fee structure after the admission is different for each program and updated every year so if you want to see the latest updated Fee structure of Aga Khan Medical University then Click here.
- Office of the Registrar
- Medical College – (Programme name)
- Aga Khan University
- Stadium Road, P. O. Box 3500
- Karachi 74800
- Phone: +92 21 3486 4410 / 4412