IIU International Islamic University Admission announced in different departments. IIU is very famous university for its researches.you can get admission in IIU for spring and autumn sessions.The Eligibility Criteria, fee structure, merit list date, Pattern of the test and schedules for admission is given below.Students awaiting for result also can apply but they required to submit an undertaking that they shall submit overall pass result of required degree latest by DATE.
IIUI Islamabad is leading institution which announced the admissions for spring and fall sessions.you can download the application form below at this page and then follow all the method of apply properly to get admission in IIUI. you can get admission in different levels like Post-graduation, doctoral studies. IIUI offers admission in various fields:
- IIUI last date of admission : 28th June 2019
- Entry Test/interview date: 25-July 2019
- PhD Arabic Literature & Linguistics Test Date: 25 Jul 2019
- For details of Programs offered in fall 2019 Click Here
IIUI Fee Structure 2019:
International Islamic University Islamabad has different fee structure for different programs:
- For 1st Semester: BBA = 77400 , MBA = 69200
- For BSCS, BSIT, MSCS and soft ware Engineering is 57800.
- For civil engineering is 97200 for first semester.
- If you want to know the fee structure of other subjects then Click Here.
IIUI Admission Form Download:
- You can also IIUI admission form download 2019 online by CLICK Here.
- To get admission in university to get from university’s HBL bank branch of IIUI sector H-10 for males and females can get from First Women Bank branch H-10. In 550/form.ADMISSION TEST:Student get IIU International Islamic University Admission on the basis of written test and interview conducted as per schedule announced by the university.Mainly test focus on the language skills in Arabic& English, subject aptitude and general analytical skills on the pattern pf TOEFL, GMAT and SAT.The weight-age for admission test/interview and previous qualifications given below.
IIU International Islamic University Admission
Candidates can apply who have cleared their last degree with at least 50%.
Eligibility Criteria for Masters & Ph.D. Programs in IIUI:
- Academic Qualification 30%
- Admission Test / NTS 50%
- Interview 20%
IIUI Admission Criteria for BS, BA, BBA Under Graduate Programs:
- Academic Qualification 40%
- Admission Test 60%
Classes are starts from 8.30 a.m. to 8.30 p.m. according to the time table of respective Faculty/Department.