Jobs are announced in the Ministry of Housing and Works. The management of test and application form is conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS). The application form is available on this page below. The jobs are announced for the various posts such as assistant, steno typist, Upper division Clerk (UDC). On this page obtain all information about the Eligibility criteria, Terms and conditions, how to apply, last date, Roll no slips, Test Date and all other necessary information about the latest Jobs in Ministry of Housing & Works. The candidates who are serious about those jobs of Ministry of Housing and works and they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria they must apply for these jobs before the last date. The candidates who have short hand diploma about the computer hardware or software or having information about the computer hardware and software they will be considered as an extra qualification and will get benefits in the selection procedure. The last date for the submission of Application form is 24th September 2019. Read all the other necessary information about these career opportunities in Ministry of Housing and works NTS Jobs 2019 below.
Jobs in Ministry of Housing & Works 2019 Via NTS Application Form Download pdf
- Applicants serving in Government/Semi Government departments or autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel with NOC of their organization concerned.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- Relaxation in age will be admissible according to the government policy.
- Date, place and time of test and interview will be intimated in due course.
- NO TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in test and interview.
How to Apply:
- Applications on prescribed form available on NTS website should re3ach National Testing Service before the 24 September 2019.
- The interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria should submit their application form before the last date. you can download the application form from the given link below.
- Pay the Fee as prescribed in any of the country wide online branches of ABL, MCB and HBL.
- Please send the applications on prescribed application form with online Deposit slip (in original) at National Testing Service (NTS), plot No. 96, street No.4, Sector H-8/1
- Deposited amount is Non-refundable/ Non-Transferable.
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- The last date for the submission of application form is 24 September 2019.