UHS University of Health Sciences Lahore MDCAT For Punjab 2019
The UHS University of Health Sciences Lahore will conduct the MBBS / BDS first year admission test at the medical, private and private institutions in Punjab.According to the Pakistan Medical and Dental Board (PMDC), it is mandatory to appear at the Punjab entrance test for admission to any medical / dental college in the province. Take a tour below. the last date for applying is given below on this page keep visiting our website for further information. Stay connected with our website.
(1) Candidates can register online for MDCAT from 10 July to 28 July 2019. Registration will be closed after 4:00 on 28 July 2019
(2) To submit the application form and the MDCAT-2019 rate, collection services will be available at branch offices of BankIslami (Pvt) Ltd throughout Pakistan from 10 July to 28 July 2019 (excluding Saturday and Sunday), 09: 00:00 to 4:00 pm
The test will consist of a document containing 220 multiple choice questions (MCQ), four options with the best one answer, divided into the following four sections;
- Biology (88 MCQ)
- Chemistry (58 MCQ)
- Physics (44 MCQ)
- English (General English) (30 MCQ)
Each question has 05 points. Thus, the total score is 1100. The test duration will be 150 minutes (two and a half hours).There will be a negative sign in the test. For each correct answer, 5 points will be awarded, while one (1) of the total points will be deducted for each incorrect answer.Without negatives, they will be marked by no experience.
The 2019 entrance test curriculum is available at uhs.edu.pk.Candidates are advised to prepare for the admission examination according to the study plan of their respective textbooks.
Intermediate Science (HSSC / F.Sc-Pre-Medical Group) or equivalent exam Guarantee at least 60% (660/1100), unqualified qualifications (except Hafiz-e-Quran qualifications, etc.). Equivalent Certificate (if foreign qualifications such as A-Level or American 12th Grade)
Who can apply
Candidates with residence in any region of Punjab and the Federal District (Islamabad), Azad Jammu and Kashmir and the province of Gilgit Baltstan (northern region). Citizens of Pakistani origin must submit the entrance examination (if they do not pass the SAT II test with a minimum of 550 points in each subject, ie Biology, Chemistry, Physics / Mathematics) to accept the reserved seats for them under the Pakistan Technical Assistance Program (PTAP) (SFS).UHS University of Health Sciences Lahore.
UHS University of Health Sciences Lahore
How to request an entry test
- Requests for MDCAT 2019 will be completed online. The candidate does not need to go anywhere to get the application form.
- Just log in to www.bankislami.com.pk/UHSMDCAT2019. When you click the sign up button, a simple application form will appear that the candidate must complete..
III.After completing your information, the candidate will be invited to download his last color photo (no more than 2MB).
- It must be taken into account that the candidate can not change his candidacy once it has been sent. In a single CNIC / B-Form number, only one request can be sent.
After the successful submission of the application, the applicant will receive a unique application serial number. It must take into account this number, because it will be used in the future to access the application presented and the admission card issued by the University. The candidate must obtain an impression of the completed application form by clicking on the “Download and print” button. If the print installation is not available at this time, the candidate can access your request at any other time by clicking on the “Registration Search” button.UHS University of Health Sciences Lahore
- The candidate or his / her nominee must visit, with his / her printed application, the nearest branch of BankIslami (Pvt) Ltd, for the submission of fees. In case of sending Rs 500 / – (in cash) as MDCAT 2019 fee, the interested bank manager will stamp the application form and return the “Candidate copy” of the form to the applicant. No documents (for example, dashboard, address, etc.) are required with the application. The nearest branch of the bank can be found at http://bankislami.com.pk/atm-branch-locator/.
VII.After the presentation of the fee, the candidate must be notified of his registration number and examination center by SMS and email to his mobile phone number and e-mail address within 72 hours. The candidate’s admission card with his photo and unique QR code will be sent to his email address as an attachment.UHS University of Health Sciences Lahore.
The candidate can also download his admission card by clicking on “Search admission card” on the link www.bankislami.com.pk/UHSMDCAT2019 after entering his “unique application serial number”.
- The candidate may select one of the 13 cities listed below as the examination center. Candidates are invited by their own convenience to choose the city closest to their residence.
- Rahim Yar Khan
- D.G Khan
- Hassan Abdal
UHS Lahore MDCAT Entry Test Date sheet MBBS
Commencement of MBBS Classes: November 2019
- Candidates must arrive at their respective centers at least one hour prior to the start of the test on August 20, 2019 (i.e. before 08:00). The centers will be sealed / closed at 08:15.
- Candidates must bring with them the following three documents on the day of the exam without which they will not be allowed to take the exam
- Admission card issued by the University;
- “Candidate’s copy” duly sealed of the application form
- Original CNIC / B-Form of the candidate.
III. The mobile phone numbers and e-mail address provided in the online application form must be correctly entered and must function anyway, from SMS and e-mail alerts regarding assigned role numbers and centers. They will be sent to these mobile phone numbers. and e-mail addresses.
IV.For any consultation / complaint about online registration, contact BankIslami (Pvt) Ltd on your help line (042-35870351, 042-35713165, 042-35760142).UHS University of Health Sciences Lahore.
- The internet link and the BankIslami helpline will be active from 10 July 2019